We built SureConsent based on our physician co-founders’ experiences caring for patients during their residency and all of our experiences caring for family members.
We believe in patient-empowered communication.
This is the energy that drives us.
Chief Executive Officer
- Boston Consulting Boston Consulting Group (BCG), where she specialized in healthcare
- U.S. Fulbright Scholar
- Claremont McKenna College
Sameer Khan, MD
Chief Strategic Officer
- Anesthesiologist at Stanford Medicine
- Fellow in Cardiothoracic Anesthesia & Critical Care
- Residency at UCLA
- Teach for America
- BA/ScB from Brown University
Josh Elihu, MD
Chief Medical Officer
- Anesthesiologist at Cedars-Sinai
- Fellow in Pain Management
- MD from the University of Wisconsin
- Residency at UCLA
- BA from Harvard University
Elham Ali, MPH, PMP
Chief Technology Officer
- Partners in Health
- NYS Department of Health
- ICAP at Columbia University
- MPH from Columbia University
- MS in Information Systems Engineering
from Johns Hopkins (Candidate)
Ahlia Kattan, MD
- Anesthesiology Faculty at Stanford
- Fellow in Critical Care Medicine
- Anesthesiology Residency at Stanford
- MD from Stanford
- BA from Stanford
How much does SureConsent cost?
We currently offer monthly subscriptions for individual practitioners and multi-provider practices. We also offer bulk discounts to larger groups and hospitals.
What devices is SureConsent compatible with?
SureConsent is compatible with all smartphones and tablets (iPhone/iPad, Android, and Windows), and all computers.
How does SureConsent protect patient health information (PHI)?
SureConsent encrypts, stores, and secures all patient data with full HIPAA compliance, using the AWS HIPAA compliant server.
Can SureConsent connect to my electronic medical record (EMR) / electronic health system (EHS)?
Yes, SureConsent can use HL7 messages to push patient consent information to your practice management software and electronic medical records (EMRs). Our connections are compatible with Epic, Cerner, and can be tailored to other EMRs as needed.
What if I do not want SureConsent to connect to my EMR / EHS?
If you prefer to use paper consent, SureConsent has a feature to print consent forms instead.
What is your cancellation policy?
You may cancel your subscription at any point by emailing: email@example.com
Does the use of SureConsent support Meaningful Use/Medicare Quality Payment Program incentives?
Yes, SureConsent can help you secure incentives by meeting the CMS Medicare and Medicaid Meaningful Use criteria for using certified electronic health records (EHRs) to improve patient care.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in trying SureConsent, or you have any
questions or feedback. We are happy to hear from you!