Shared Decision Making (SDM) is known to be effective for improving the quality of care and reducing healthcare costs. However, uptake has been limited by constrained physician time and low patient health literacy.
There is evidence that video-based shared decision making is more effective than verbal or written shared decision making.
- Empower your members to make the right decisions for them
- Help providers save time and decrease workflow waste
- Improve quality of care and patient satisfaction
- Video-based interactive system
- Various operational workflows
- Supports clinical outcomes research
Contact us to request an interactive, video-based shared decision making care guide.